Friday, July 29, 2011

IMG_7723

   So my amazing and beautiful friend that you have already gotten the opportunity to see in my photos, Victoria, is leaving for Texas within a matter of days. I got the chance to hang out with her today and get a mini photo shoot in to try out my new 50mm fixed lens. Ahh! I love the lens:). Definitely different because *I* have to be willing to move around. The camera does no zooming or moving for me;). But it's amazing! Here is a picture or two from today! To view the rest of them, simply click on this http://www.flickr.com/photos/ekaphotography/
    Thank you Victoria, for allowing me to take pictures of you. I am going to miss you beyond words, but I know that God has sooo much for you and this is the "next step." I'm so excited for you:). You're gonna do even bigger things:). Love you so much!
IMG_7723 by EKA Photography
IMG_7723, a photo by EKA Photography on Flickr.
My beautiful friend, Victoria Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment